Sunday, May 31, 2009

WISH ME LUCK!

Exam season is ON! AND THIS IS FINAL!!! Some friends had started their paper today, but i only sit for papers on 4th and 10th. I will be sitting for Advanced Business Calculations and Business Statistics first then 10th will be my last paper, Accounting (IAS) . Kan jiong man.
Relax relax...

By the way, I am gonna miss everyone after final (especially Adeline Wong!!! she's going back to KK soon) .. don't know if we can be able to study together again next time. ~.~ Quite sad actually. anddddddd, i will be working after final while waiting for the results, hmmmm.. maybe will not further any studies anymore....hmmmmm...maybe will. cos we can either choose to study or not. HAHAHA. I still couldnt make up my mind actually. Cos harrrr, if i continue studying... the course will be very very tough. Surveys told that from 2001 till now, only 20% of students passed eh. (if im not mistaken) You see, I am sure cant catch up one lah. I believe that God will make a way for me.

tick tock tick tock.... shit lah, i am not suppose typing here anymore leh. I NEED TO GET BACK TO ROOM NOW and stick with my books!!! TATA EVERYONE! PRAY FOR ME OK?

I LOVE YOU ALL. HAHAHA

baby is coming over tonight to accompany me!! *JUMPS JUMPS*

No comments: