Monday, June 1, 2009

AIDOH

Current mood: down, moody, emo and nervousssssssssss.

I don't know why, maybe it's because of finals. I am a person who will forget everything when i came to nervous and this is what happens every time when I FIRST OPEN THE EXAM PAPER! i know i know, i need to calm down....

OH, you may be wondering why the heck i am sitting in front of pc and blogging here?!

it's because........my room got 'rented out'. HAHAHA, no lahh, 2 of my cousins from Sibu are staying at my house now, therefore, they're sleeping in my room. that's why i have no place to study, especially at this time, 1242AM, i have to get my books out to living room to study :( WHY THEIR TIMING NOT CHUN ONE! LAST TIME WAS FORM 5, NOW IS FINAL. APA LAR.

butt, i was quite happy when baby came over to accompany me jes now :))

i aint feeling sleepy yet.......cus Ive drank too much of coffee tonight. =_=""

*.*

>.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y drink so much coffee?
don b too nervous...just need to relax
take a deep breath when u open the exam paper