Thursday, March 26, 2009

*doink doink doink*

I am happy girl today :)
First, today English for business class have been canceled. Nah, actually I was planning not go for today's class already. But then since it has canceled, so yeah :D

Second, I received a parcel of bento gears all the way from Dillia, who's studying in KL right now! Thank you a lots babe!! Remember to ring me when you come back to Kch. I'd like to treat you a drinks.


So, since today's class have canceled, Mommy dearest brought me for breakfast this morning. Fyi, I rarely can go for breakfast with mommy as I have classes in every morning. So yeah, I had laksa, yummy yummy!


Sis, are you drooling? :D

Ta-da!





That shows why I am a happy girl today :))


This was taken last evening, outside my house. The scenery is beautiful, ain't it?


Alright, let's ended this post with a huge and yet beautiful flower :)

(taken from my garden)

ttfn!
Hope you're as happy as I am today.

2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Don't we always jumping with joy when our bento package arrived? :P Buying bento gadgets can be addictive!

Winnieeee said...

Yeah you're right! I like your darius lah, he's so cute! :D