Friday, March 20, 2009

More bento gears


Yes, I know that I have been spending quite a lots on bento gears already. But I couldn't resits myself. Hahaha. They're insulated bag, 3 tier bento box(which is super mini, but good for packing snack!), silicon cups, bento strap and FURIKAKE FRAME AND CUTTERS(which I had mentioned in my last post that i wanted them, agn, i couldn't control but to get them! such a waste :( )
More to come... mati lar (u hear me? hahaha)

Today, after English for business's Progress test. which is ended around 1045am, and the class is ended at 12pm. Lec told us to stay as he wants to discuss the test paper with us. But HE DIDNT!! Lucky four of us had made decision early to go down to lab. mwhahaa

They were like looking some pictures on facebook.

They're Hui Sze, Pei Nee and Ivy whom I LOVE THE MOST! Proof, I made pretty hair bands on them!!

Then, Cindy added in, whom, I LOVE HER THE MOST TOO. :D

o_O, I was behind you girls! LOL :D

Tomorrow is Saturday again, bb had planned where to go already. woOhooOo

That's all for today.
Ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey....they donno u snap their pic?
hey...i think is i bring u all down....haha