Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Sunday

Usually baby and I will be going out on every Sunday. But this week we do not. Basically he's busy this week and today he's invited to a friend's wedding.

Woke up around 7:30am this morning, brushed my teeth, had some kueh which brought back by mom, then did all the houseworks. I changed all the bedsheets, vacuumed the floor, mop floor, did laundy, hang the clothes..etc.

I finished doing around 1pm and I was feeling hungry. And there's NOBODY at home. Mom and dad pay a visit to relative's house and brother off to sister's house to look after maid. actually he's enjoying there by watching tv and eating. shiz

So, I checked through the refrigerator to see what I can prepare a simple lunch for myself. phew
I found one bottle of Prego spaghetti tomato sauce, so I decided to cook myself spaghetti!

I just finished this and I can tell you that it isn't taste that bad. aiseh


Gonna take a shower and study for accounting test which is coming up next Tuesday :(
I feel so lazyyyyy

No comments: