Friday, February 27, 2009

wooHoo

This week is a hectic week. I have two progress test in this week. Finally, they're over now :)
but.... another test coming up next week. phew @_@

Anyway, I only made one bento this week, on Wednesday. usually I'll bring 2 bentos to college, which is on Tuesday and Wednesday, but baby brought me out for lunch on Tuesday.

Wednesday's bento:


honey's chicken wings and tomato/chillies sauce chicken, all are cooked by lovely mom.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
...........
.............
TA DA!!

my first bento gears!

bento insulated bag, sandwich bag, sandwich box, two tier boxes, silicon cup(heart shape), bento straps, food picks. some of the items are free of charge.



i love the most

30 pcs of animal food picks.

this is FOC!

that's all. sister is coming back tomorrow :D

have a nice day all of my darlings

2 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

wow ..so many things :)

happy bento ing!

Emily said...

Wahhh, what a nice haul!