Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Helloooooooooo. sorry for the lack updates! Omg, I have not been updated my blog for the past 5 weeks. geek. I'm so sorry about that. I'm soooo busy with the classes. geeks, i've classes everyday ;( By the way, the external exam's results released last week! Guess whattttt..... I PASSED WITH CREDIT!! mwhahahaha. i was so duper super happyyyyy. or else i've to repeat again lah, stupid. who wants to do so. wasting time and money. So thats mean that i'll be completing my LCCI this coming June. Lalala~ :D Alright, enough for this. Here comes with the pictures of this year Val's ♥♥♥

This is the 5th year we've celebrating Valentine's together.


He suprised me with the 3 pink roses. awww.
the meaning of 3 roses is 'wo ai ni' is it? @_@ ♥♥♥

I've not been doing cards for almost one year, i guess. So, this year i decided to make it! :D
Bought a 'blank card' from pick & pack.


draw it draw it... finishing it in an hour...


this year's presents:


A customize couple cellphone holders. with our name on it.
pls.do.not.copy.


A customize couple pillows.

We dined in Alfredo. actually we decided to go to chef at home. who knows all being booked by other ppl. all blame my stupid babi woke up late from nap lahh. phew. ;(






looks yucky but yummy.



Lastly,
my amore ♥♥♥

aiyu, the eyes so small. =D
but i still love you what!

No comments: