Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bentos

Im currently on bento's fever.. I love seeing those beautiful and super duper creative bento that made by other bloggers. Omg, they really make an awesome bento for their kids to bring to school everyday. I'm wondering what time do they have to wake up every morning just to prepare a bento. Myself have to wake up at 6am if i want to prepare bento to college. You hear me, 6AM. but what to do, i just love doing them, but i dont do a nice one :( I still need to put lots of effort on it... and i need more bento gears.... anyone sponsor me some? I have Winnie the PoOh and Lock & Lock, but how the hell you ask me to bring Winnie the PoOh bento box to college??? my coursemates will laugh at me =( By the way, I only making bento when I've to stay back at college for afternoon's classes.

My very first bento:


fried chicken. 'goh hiang' and egg.

2nd bento:


chicken roll, an egg, asparagus and kiwi fruits (so pity lorr, i only use tooth sticks instead of food picks. BUT, i've purchased food picks from a online shop! they're just arrived here todayy. :D )

Today aka 3rd bento:

Sandwiches with tuna, sausages and fried egg. Baby and I shared both as he brought me for lunch today.

Tomorrow I'll be start using the food picks!

No comments: