Saturday, April 25, 2009

4th Anni

No, it's not today. It was on last year, haha. Came through my photo gallery just now and found our 4th anniversary's pictures so I decided to blog about it since I have not.Fyi, we NEVER get to celebrate our anniversary on actual date, how sad right? It's always he went to travelling or competitions. And he had promised me to celebrate with me this year (on the actual date). He'll know if he does not. =D So yeah, time flies, it's been the 5th year (this year) we've been together. Sounds long huh? Some people even ask how long have we got together, it looks like forever. hahaha, thanks guys! I'm personally think that it isn't hard to maintain a strong and long relationship... so yeah.

4th anni was celebrated at the Carvery Restaurant. Not bad though, the environment is quite romantic too. (he isnt a romantic one lar)


After dinner, we went back to his house. When I opened the door room, I saw a huge present box on the floor. Then, he asked me to open it, and I saw this huge yellow bear lying inside. HAHAHA! thanks baby!

like a da sao ye.


I love you baby boy! ;)

No comments: