Monday, April 20, 2009

Final is over!

The title tells it all, final is over. Well, this is only the internal exam and we still have another external exam to go through, which is in coming June. There's only one month left for us to do revision now. Shhh, it's okay lah, rest for 2 days and piaaa again.ROFL! By the way, I was really busy the past two weeks, I do not have enough sleep(and I only went to bed around 2am last night, kills me!) and I do not going out with the boyfriend, but he's so sweet to come over my place to company me. ;) I am not sure if i can get through both of this papers, but I've tried all my best. Hope it will comes out what i'm expecting for as i've put so much effort on it :(

During the exam week, everyone is so kut lat(hardworking). ROFL



We even stayed back in the library to do revision.. but in fact, we're playing. haha, no lah!
(the right one is Ivy and left is me)


wondering if she was really reading that book.

At night... I still have to do revision alone :(



Finally, it's over. 12 of us went to Sushi King at Boulevard right after the test. Thanks God that we do not have to queue up.



This was the second round, ROFL. The first round was collected before this. Everyone left with a full tummy.

There's no class on tomorrow and I'll be going out with the boyfriend! Alright, gotta rest early tonite ;)

No comments: