Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gathering with ex classmates

It's been sooooooooo long since I met up with my ex classmates, and i'm missing them like nobody business! Some of them are always my besties, like Jo, Li Yun, Yea Sean and others. I really miss our old good times. We slept in the class(during history lessons), talked(during almost every lessons!), played in the class and bla bla bla.... we even bullied the math's teacher, no lah, we don't really! mwhahahaha :D

So, since tomorrow is Labour's Day. Li Yun called up to ask if we should go out for a drinks. Of course YES! Then, I started inform all the ex classmates to ask if they're free, but too bad, MOST of them are busy tonight. So, only Jo, Li Yun and I came up. Jo was the driver tonight (Thanks dude!) Then, we picked up a place where is near to the airport because Jo had to pick up his dad later. Then I came up a suggestion to go to Asian Recipe since it's near to the airport and 3 of us had never been there too. So, why not giving a try? ;)

The environmental is very comfortable. They're only 1 table of customers when we reached there. More came after that.. and getting noisier! Hahaha We chit chatted while having our dinner... we talked about how silly and funny we were during high school. Sometimes i wish i could turn back time......

Alright. Li Yun and I had Tom Yam seafood mini rice. Not bad though, but it served in quite a weird bowl -_-


Jo order some kind of japanese fried noodle, I don't quite remember the name of it. heeeeeeeee


Jo's






The End.

Have a nice day and enjoy yourself on Labour Day! : )

No comments: