Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bento tools

I was too free to take out all my bento tools and snap some pictures on them. hahaha, silly me.


Frankly, I have just received them this morning. Like finally, I am able to get the shoe puncher! *jumps jumps jumps* the bear bento box was chosen by baby boy and the panda pick.. is too small and yet cute! The egg and rice mold aren't mine tho ;)

I put all the picks and baran into this tools box.


All my bento tools, not many right? Wish I have more pocket money to get more and MORE! so you know what to present me la hor? (jokes) Craze me :D


Can't wait to fix something with the shoe puncher. Anyway, all of my bento boxes are in the cabinet. heeee.

That's all ! ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can i know where to buy the bento gears?

Thanks.

Winnieeee said...

I purchased them online :)